Stainless steel and aluminum construction, sturdy, dependable performance
Our food-grade conveyors are commonly used in the vending and commissary industries for sandwich and salad trays. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum, these easy-to-clean conveyors are sturdy and dependable.
- Available in lengths of 8, 10, 12, or 20 feet
- Available in widths of 8 or 10 inches
- Variable-speed DC motors run at 12 to 120 feet per minute
- Optional locking casters for easy transportation
Side trays are ideal for holding prepared product ready for the conveyor.
Manufactured with a stainless steel top and aluminum frame, the turntable height is easily adjustable to integrate with various AmeriPak® horizontal wrappers and tray sealers.
- Available in 36” or 48” diameters
- Operates on a fixed-speed drive motor, rated at 115 volts
- 3 amp electrical power supply
- Variable-speed motor
- Mounted pack-off tables
- Height Adjustment
Rotary Card Sheeter
Automatically places flat or U-shaped cardboard into flight spacings of the wrapper infeed. It can be positioned at the end of the wrapper (requirement for a ‘U’shape card) or placed at right angles to the infeed conveyor.
- Can be driven mechanically or electronically
- Rotary cutting action allows for high operation speeds of 200+ per minute
Automatically places trays into the pallets of our tray sealing machines. Adjusts to various tray sizes and only requires one operator to keep the magazine full.
Delivers deli tubs, cups and lids from a vertical thermoformer into a horizontal wrapping machine.
Facilitating product loading, the side table comes in a variety of lengths and three tilt positions. Available on casters for portability or mounted directly to the machine conveyor.